Welcome to The Pension Check
This website is dedicated to helping British Expats learn more about UK Pensions. If you want to know how to take your UK pension early, take a 25% tax free lump sum, or simply learn more about your UK State Pension, you have come to the right place.
We are also pension-tracking experts. If you can’t find your pension, our regulated advisors can help locate it, then review it and point you in the right direction for receiving your funds.
Our advisors can also obtain a free pension report on your behalf, telling you how much your pension is worth now, what it should be worth in the future, and how it has been performing.
Free Pension Review
Do you have a frozen or lost pension in the UK? Or do you simply want to know how your pension is performing,
or if your money could be better invested in other types of assets?
Contact us now for a free pension review that can provide you answers to the following questions;
- How much is your pension actually worth today?
- Where is your pension invested?
- Is your pension fully funded, or in deficit?
- Will you be affected by the 45% UK Death Tax?
- Are you entitled to a 25% tax free lump sum?
- Are you covered by the Pension Protection Fund?
- Can you retire at age 55?
- Can you take all of your pension in one go?
- What benefits are your family entitled to if you pass away?
- What should your pension be worth when you actually retire?
- Are there any ways to make your pension grow more efficiently?
- Should you consider leaving your final salary scheme?